By Anonymous - 17/02/2013 02:12 - Australia - Brisbane

Today, after explaining to my four-year-old why our new puppy was peeing on things to mark his territory, my son decided to follow suit and pee all over our house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 863
You deserved it 6 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

beddington 7

He's just reminding the puppy who's house it really is.

I'd suggest crating him but that's probably illegal...

Comments

Shrouds 14

spray him with a bottle and take him to the puppy pad.

Atrocyty 16

Start taking him out into the yard.

zilla52 12

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Not every. Kid pees. on everything. they see.

I just read. All of. These. Comments. In William. Shatners. Voice.

Stick his nose in it. That'll teach 'im.

ViviMage 38

19, the teaches the dog nothing. Catch in the act or he won't understand. And you then have to clean his nose before he aspirates it into his lungs and gets pneumonia.

45, that teaches the kid nothing. If you don't catch him immediately, he won't understand. Then you'd have to clean his nose before he breathes it in and gets pneumonia.

nnnope 26

I'm pretty sure puppies pee on things because they have limited bladder control...

I always thought that too, and that they only started marking their territory as they matured because that's what my dogs did

ViviMage 38

Puppies are tiny. Their bladders are tiny. They haven't fully mastered control and where to go that is allowed, like outside or on a pad. They can have bed wetting or accidents for the same reason our kids do. Small breeds keep a tiny bladder with limited water storage.

You should have appended that he will get dat ass spanked if he tried the same thing. But you know what young ones do with knowledge -- they abuse the shit out of it until they cease to benefit from it.

KareBear7364 5

I think I might be the only one to find this cute lol it's terrible of course, but cute lol