By Adoptee - 22/05/2011 23:09 - United Kingdom

Today, after eighteen years of living with my adoptive parents, I met my biological mum for the first time. She's a forty year old, 300lb American woman who wears 'Twilight' t-shirts and will be spending the rest of her visit to the UK trying to find Robert Pattinson. She says I remind her of herself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 641
You deserved it 4 354

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if I were you I would thank her for putting me up for adoption

Comments

Lady5 0

What makes all of you so much better than Americans? I just dont see it. I am glad I am American and not some smelly Brit with cavity rotted teeth who is just a straight up asshole. I dont know why so many of you are that way. Its ridiculous. The OP had to say her bio mom was American bc she obviously hates Americans, something her adoptive parents probably taught her. It sux that we are such a generous country, even to the assholes who berate us on a daily basis.

well.. if you like twilight... than... well yeah I bet you guys are a lot alike. Stupid.

shnipe 4

good thing you have real parents... not her

I wonder who she was stalking when she gave you up for adoption.. Christopher Lee?

You're just mad she didn't compliment your Ron Weasley sweater

as an American, I'd like to apologize for her and every single person like her. we're not all that way. very sad.

Why do you need to apologize? I think she has character, and it's nice to see someone that can proudly be themself. As for the OP, you're lucky you got to meet your biological mom.

Pixiex420xstix 1

I like my girlfriend's taco.(;

emariebake 0

they should have a special padded cell ready for them. I'll be sending my mom as well.

Big_halla 0

Mum... Well not everyone in america is fat and lazy.