By misty - 28/06/2011 16:14 - Canada

Today, after checking in and waiting for three hours to see the doctor, the receptionist said she forgot about me because she didn't see me. She asked me to come back tomorrow. I was sitting right in front of her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 154
You deserved it 4 202

Same thing different taste

Top comments

structuredchaoz 4

You kinda deserve it for not saying anything.

ZombieeeeUnicorn 1

Somebody forgot to take off their Invisibility Cloak.

Comments

ifailplzinsultme 0

That's so sad it makes me want to put a hamster in a microwave:(

mismonroe 0

I know a better place to stick your hamster.

Alysin 14

when you get mad do you punch babies?

ifailplzinsultme 0

22-Yes but my hamster likes to be put in microwaves. And no, I don't punch babies. I simply spank ferrets:)

ha! older FML reference FTW spanking the ferret!!!

erikelli 0

that sucks.... I would have demanded to be seen..

r6_fml 4

# 53 Shut up! Shut the **** up you stupid ******* ****!! I hope you die you piece of useless dog shit!!!

PSQ91 6

^^ Moderated in... 3...2...1...

A7X_LoVeee 10

53 - OP had an appointment. While you're right in saying she should've spoken up the office still should've seen her that day.

EmilyShmemily496 0
a_nutritionist 10

@53 if you make an appointment and they refuse to see you because of their mistake, then you should be telling them to forward your medical records to your next doctor, because you wont be returning there again. you might want to make a point of suggesting this be done at no cost to you, to cover the cost of wasting your time. any health professional will give you the extra 10 minutes of their time, because they care about their patients welfare, and not just the bottom line. not speaking up was definitely stupid, but when the mistake comes on the doctors end it is their job to rectify it. if i were consulting and someone was overlooked my receptionist would cop it, so i imagine this is the reason they tried to get the patient out of there rather than push them through to see the doctor.

salvyluv 0

There's generally a policy that states that you should talk to the receptionist after an hour of being unseen to so I'd say you kind of deserve it for not saying anything. No harm in asking right?

redmnky21 8

its 30 minutes... its in every doctors office

Next time take a picture of a kitten. Everyone likes kittens.

Take a real kitten! An angrydorable kitten. And maybe ask for an anti-invisibility drug.

those were really bad 3 hours your never gonna get back....

why didn't you say something, I mean 3 hours, I would have asked after like 20 min, did you fall asleep or something

OP was seeking treatment for narcolepsy.

at least you didn't get attacked by a bear. then again, she probably wouldve noticed you then