By Anonymous - 23/05/2009 19:37 - United States

Today, after a nap, I went to scratch my eye and felt what I presumed to be a clump of mascara on my eyelash. I didn't wear mascara today. It was a tick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 273
You deserved it 3 856

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Where have you been sticking your head?

TurtleGenius 0

Pour gasoline on your eyelashes and set it on fire; that should help. FYL indeed.

Comments

One morning about a year or so ago, I woke up with a huge tick in my earring hole...I pushed my hair behind my ear and felt its legs move. It was so nasty...but I got it out just fine and now I just always wear earrings to bed. It's not about personal hygiene either. I have dogs and I also live in the country with woods for a backyard. I shower every day and I'm a clean person, but ticks could easily get from the outdoors to my bed. I've never had a tick get on me while I was awake, even hiking and camping and living in the country. It was just the one time while I was asleep. So people, it's not about being dirty. And if you're asleep (especially if you're a deep sleeper) it's easy not to notice something on you like that.

Question: How did a tick get on your eyelid...

madam_mayham 0

oh my gosh that would have been horrible, ticks are disgusting!

fifafan626 0

the other day, a fly flew in my eye, and i assumed i picked it out a little later. about 3 hours later my friend said the fly was on my eye. it was really grossss

Get it tested for lyme disease!! It can lead to lots of problems if you wait!!

fantome_fml 0

Were you napping in the woods? lol

#11 it's not uncommon? do you often have ticks on your face?

That's absolutely disgusting. But I suppose be thankful it didn't burrow into the skin on your eyelid or something.. FYL

vela9002 4

#37 eeeeeeewwwwwwww!!! thanks for the image! hahaha! seriously tho- so gross.