By Marona - 16/04/2015 07:59 - Croatia - Zagreb

Today, after a discussion, my boyfriend said, "I think it's time you found somebody better." After I gave him a look, he continued, "For me." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 059
You deserved it 2 788

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's awful. He's no better than the next guy, you're better off without someone thinking like that.

He should've stopped after saying "I think it's time you found somebody better".

Comments

"No" is an answer and you deserved the snark for that look.

I think it's about time to get rid of him and find someone who's better suited for you. Good luck OP

Should have said, "I already found you two, named Left Hand and Right Hand."

amileah13 26

What kind of a break up was that? He's a jerk if you ask me.

that's pretty much bad. You deserve better than that.

Smile at him and hand him some toilet paper. "To keep it clean for the new person" you say and point him towards the toilet.

I hope that after he said "For me" you unleashed the most violent kick in his balls... Like we say in Italy: "Che stronzo"! which is Italian for: "What an asshole"!

Badkarma4u 17

Yeah no, that woukd be dumb. Kicking a man anywhere because you don't like what he said could either get you arrested or beaten to a bloody pulp. This isn't the movies.

What a self conceited dick! I'm sorry he turned out to be such an asshole!

Balls of steel or profound idiocy? Hard to tell here.