By FastFoodWaiter - 03/09/2012 23:43 - United States - Saukville

Today, a woman came up to me at work and screamed at me for "taking forever" to come and wait at her table. I work at Wendy's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 492
You deserved it 1 958

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell her you are waiting on her.....to come place her order.

shawnaishere 14

Tell her "this ain't burger king, you can't have it your way! "

Comments

In this economy, I'm sure Wendy's does seem like a fancy restaurant. Without the utensils, or suits. And candles. Many candles.

As someone who works in fast food I find people like this pretty entertaining. If every day was the same ol' boring thing I would have found a new job a long time ago

I agree also. It isn't boring that's for sure..but all the annoying teenagers who hang out there really get on my last nerve.

TheEpicMilkMan 13

^ want me to pull up in my milk truck and spray them away with my milk through my trucks epic hose?!! c:

That sounds so wrong, but yes please :3

#62 - thank you! Although I have no idea why..

TheEpicMilkMan 13

I apologize for my odd comment, never again will I get on here on the app half asleep again. I feel embarrassed that I wrote such a horrible comment :(

No need to apologize. You don't have to impress anyone with comments. But I thought it was funny :)

TheEpicMilkMan 13

lol well still I was half asleep but at least someone had a laugh from the non sense that comes out of my head while I'm half asleep :)

"Bitch please, this isn't a high class restaurant. This is WENDY'S. Someone once found a FINGER in our chili. If you want a waiter, stop being a cheap ass and go to Olive ******* Garden. And have a nice day."

'olive ******* garden'. You just won an Internet

Hey now, Wendy's is high-class McDonald's! Don't be talkin' shit!

12 - Did you think you weren't going to get downvoted for posting that supercilious-sounding comment?

afairshake 8

That's when I'd say I don't get paid enough for this and direct the moron to a manager. Seriously who thinks you take an order at the table when it's fast food.

Exactly. That's why they call it FAST food. If the employees took their time to wait on the tables like a normal restaurant, that would defeat the purpose.

I can relate I work at Netflix. Number one dumbest question: Do you have to have Internet to watch Netflix, I don't want to mail the DVDs? second dumbest question: Can I get Netflix through my cable service? Like you dumbass do we look as desperate as blockbuster?

Damn that bitch MUST be cheap and ghetto if she thinks Wendy's is fancy schmancy... Granted the food's good but still....

Lol, there's so much comment fail in your pic.

tne201992 12

I don't know about you guys, but I can go for a frosty right about now.

You have to admit its funny. Where does that lady live under a rock ?

did you explain to her that it's not budget king, and you can't always have it your way

Real original. Btw it's Burger king not budget king

tne201992 12

Budget King aye?? Sounds like a bank to me. lol