By Clueless - 24/05/2009 05:01 - United States

Today, a waiter came up and and put out his hand so I gave him a high five and pounded it. He then says, "Um, that was a nice high five but I wanted your plate." FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 422
You deserved it 60 257

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kinda funny. What made you think it was for a high five? Have you never been out to eat before?

Well doesn't the waiter usually pick up the plate, or say something? Instead of just holding their hand out in silence?

Comments

And Go_Home, are you one of those overdramatic little angsty teenagers who like to come on and make a big ******* soap opera about everything?

@81: If you can actually quote me for calling anyone "immature, "pathetic", and "overdramtic", then you'd be as good as your words. Having to repeat this again, it would be nice for you to read before making come-backs. @89: Errr, no. I just have an opinion and I say it. That doesn't make me an "over-dramatic little angsty teenager". What is your problem?

brown_eyed_girl 0

@ #66 mylifeisaverage.com is a dumbass site its so stupid. what the hell.

haha, i would so do something like this.

Lol I think it's cool man, no reason to be embarassed. YDI mainly because you thought it was a FML. lol

Hahaha, that's funny. Not an FML, I would have laughed so hard.

Skinny89 0
shadow_child 0

The waiter should have either a) taken your plate or b) asked for it before sticking his hand out. Still hilarious though. xD

A decent waited would never ask for someone to hand him a plate. You totally did the right thing.

Agreed with #4. Personally, I laughed more about this one than some of the more "serious" FML's, and I can relate to it better. I come to this site mainly to unwind and laugh, not to go into depression or take sadistic pleasure from the tragedies of others (maybe that last one a bit).