By Anonymous - 09/12/2012 16:29 - United States - Cedar Park

Today, a senile old lady came up to me and offered me chocolate. I noticed that it was ex-lax, so I politely told her no. My 4-year-old daughter pushed me aside and ate the ex-lax, because she thought it was candy. I now have a stinky child on a 3 hour bus ride, with no stops. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 054
You deserved it 11 162

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You couldn't stop your child? I'd never let my daughter take any sort of candy from a stranger. I would have said no, given a reason and distracted my daughter with something else.

Comments

royalsgrl 14

First off who lets there kid take anything from a stranger??? 2nd if your kid tried to grab it you should of stopped it wasn't there a wrapper lol.

you should of told the old lady that now she can clean your kids pants.

skittyskatbrat 19

So your kid took candy from a stranger after you told her no, and ate it despite you telling her no. Parenting Failure 101 right there. Enjoy your "shitty" ride, and work on your parenting skills.

I'm wondering how she was able to push you aside and eat it before you told her not to.

If it's anyone's fault, it's yours because I can't imagine a 4 year old managing to push their parent out of the way to begin with, and one of the lessons a good parent teaches their kids around that age is to not talk to strangers or accept anything from them, not to mention that you could've stopped her from putting the laxative into her mouth. If you can't control your child, then you don't deserve to be a parent.

Astrobomb 21

wow. . . you're a wonderful parent smh

sarahcroy20 12

I suggest you learn how to control your child. I am appalled you let her push you aside like that. You're lucky it was only exlax and not poison. ydi.