By visn - 17/06/2009 05:15 - United States

Today, a real estate agent showed my house to some buyers. I found out when I exited the shower, fully nude, to them in the hallway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 922
You deserved it 5 288

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohJeeznotme 7

That was really rude of the agent to not give you a heads up since it is in bad taste to show a house with the owner sitting around inside it. Get a new agent.

"and thats the main bedroom with ensuite, now if you'll just follow me down the hall past the naked man ill show you the bathroom"

Comments

Luneth101 0

#34, and #24, not necessarily. I've been to open houses where the real estate agent and the owner were both there. Plus, if they signed some sort of contract, which happens, then the owner gives consent for the real estate agent to have a certain amount of time to show the house around, during most hours.

Looks like they got a good showering of the naked truth

dancing_bear 0

Just hope they don't decide to buy the house or you might have to see them again... that would really be fyl.

I'm sure that turned them on. To come buy your house

kellster 2

Fire the agent! That's really not cool!

voveraite 7

Sorry for not knowing how this works, but: Did OP forget the entrance door unlocked, or it is the norm to give the keys to the real estate agent?

Everyone who says YDI just don't understand what it's like for real estate agents to just let themselves in and show the place whenever they want without warning. YOU deserve to have it happen to you.

Haha, this happened to me when my family and I were looking for a house. But we weren't in North Carolina

seb12992 0