By visn - 17/06/2009 05:15 - United States

Today, a real estate agent showed my house to some buyers. I found out when I exited the shower, fully nude, to them in the hallway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 922
You deserved it 5 288

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohJeeznotme 7

That was really rude of the agent to not give you a heads up since it is in bad taste to show a house with the owner sitting around inside it. Get a new agent.

"and thats the main bedroom with ensuite, now if you'll just follow me down the hall past the naked man ill show you the bathroom"

Comments

#20. hahahahaXD. you could say your a nudeist.

Never know, if word got out it could have attracted new buyers.

I had the same problem when I renting a place. My roommate and his girlfriend were in his bedroom being frisky and I was leaving for work when an agent and buyers came charging in with no warning. My roommate starts shouting at them when the agents entered his room. But the house still sold in less than half an hour.

youaresofucked 0

....."and as you can see it comes with an on-suite complete with naked man....." lol

..."No, his package isn't included in the sale price." ;p

OmgItsAnaBeatriz 0

Lmao, What A Show To The Buyers XD

mynameisnotjudie 0

Sooooooo many good jokes that are coming from this one ^.^

HAHAHAAA... well hopefully that will spark more interest in those perspective buyers for your home. ;)

funsize003 0

haha, want me to buy you some towels? they're helpful. cover up any areas you might not want being exposed to strangers. just imagine their future life in your home... (laying in bed about to fall asleep) wife: "honey, I love our new house." husband: "me too, me too. especially this master bedroom." wife: "I also love the bathroom." (thinks to herself -- 'damn, wish that well endowed naked man was still here. so much more attractive than my husband.' :)