By hardee fucking har yourself, sir - 07/08/2013 22:00 - United Kingdom - Stockport

Today, a guy started taking a leak beside me at the urinal. Evidently he figured he wasn't being enough of a cockbite, because he looked at my junk, laughed, "HAH!" then broke down into hysterics and totally lost control of his stream. I smell like piss. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 587
You deserved it 4 048

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's when you're allowed to legally beat the tar out of him.

myoukei 31

*Insert a string of pissed off/on puns here.*

Comments

Anai08 17

1. That's disgusting. I would of wanted to kick his ass, then take the money from HIS wallet and buy myself new clothes. 2. I'm sure you're a 'grower' and not a 'shower' OP. I'm sure it's a good enough size to please whatever partner you choose! ; ] 3. Isn't this breaking some kind of sacred man code to be looking at other men's penis' while at urinals?

It is in fact a violation of the guy code to disrespect the "eyes forward zone". You can get your mancard suspended for that

hcollins1 18

You never know, that man may pitch for the other team and needed and excuse for his wandering eyes.

Otaku31 19

Hearing stuff like this makes me glad I'm a girl. I'm very sorry OP.

I was imagining him falling on the floor while his stream of pee was shooting out really hard causing his body to spin around on the floor and then shoot him through the door back first. Bur that's just me.

Misskayfoyer 14

Why is he looking at your junk to begin with?

flashback.miss 28

Why would he randomly stare at a stranger's dick? Have him pay for dry-cleaning.

That guy is a repeat offender to the urinal code of conduct.

Exactly! Everyone knows that when there is no divider between urinals, then you don't go next to another man--one urinal distance between at the least!

You punched him in the face then right ?

It's not the size that's matters, it's how you use it ;)

Please tell me you beat the piss out of him...