By Anonymous - 15/11/2010 09:35 - United States

Today, a guy at work was ranking the girls we work with in the order he'd want to date them. He told me I was 6th "because personality is important, too." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 089
You deserved it 5 426

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why the hell he's ranking people? I would keep the rankings to myself..

KennKenn 0

He's obviously a douche. Don't listen to him

Comments

why are you bitching? assuming you work in a workplace with ten or more girls - you didn't rank too badly. and obviously, other than the fact you're moaning in this FML about his presumed shallow attitude, it seems people think you have a good personality. if it bothers you that much, get a boob job so no one looks at your face. (and #13, win!)

Bees_fml 0

It could be taken either way. The FML doesn't say if her personality moved her up (b/c she's ugly) or down (despite her outer beauty). We're left guessing on that one.

it seems to be a problem, so it seems that it is implied she has a gross face.

A boob job? A boob job is for idiotic woman who think their boobs aren't good enough if they aren't big. It doesn't matter what suze you are be happy with what you got. Unless you have cancer don't get a boob job. Pointless money waisting.

#32 Boob jobs also cost thousands of dollars. I don't know anyone who can afford that.

none for you glen coco, your sense of humour sucks.

Aw, no reprimand about my lacking sense of humor? I feel so left out. :P

ur stupid . obvousily thr guy is a loser that doesn't no her.

iI wasn't humor. My cousin got one and she us always saying she's broke. Payments?. My aunt has cancer, she's getting one. That's why we have plastic surgeons, not for dumb bimbos trying to look good.

rofl :') don't get one if you can't afford it. ur cuz is stoopid. i was making a point that the OP is a dumbfuck, not that she should actually get one. kay? ;)

*dumps his sperm in the spermdump* AAAH so what about the boobjob? It seems (from ur pic) that u are flat chested? Ur to poor??? Seriously go talk bullshit somewhere else boobjobs are for losers with nicks as spermdump Natural ftw! ...?

Rank him back and put him last because "size is important".

And how would she know his size or of the other male co-workers? And what if he would show his dick cuz it aint that small as u said? U would be laughed at.. Just dont drop ur level to his

That's when you open up a can of whoop-ass.

Ok, but what the person didn't say was, did her personnality make her move UP or DOWN the ladder ? That's pretty important too. That, and pictures.

I agree with #5 and it's not like he said you weren't physically attractive! just be glad he recognizes you for something more than your looks! :)

I fail to see how this is a FML. How many girls were there?

Hisbabyforever 0

6th out of how many? if its out of 6 women, forget him, but if its out of 100 women, get over it, 6th is good. and you would probably only care if he was number 1 on your list

If it makes you feel any better, he has a gf that bitches about him telling her he loves her despite her looks. I honestly don't know why you care. I can see why your personality didn't earn you any extra points. I'm the only female in my department. If I ranked as 6th, I'd think it said more about the ranker than it did about me.

If he wants to be a prick, I'd be a prick right back. What he was doing is not appropriate for the workplace anyway, and you would have every right for a sexual harassment suit. I know there will be a bunch of chauvinist male comments after this, but I don't care. It's not like the dude told a dirty joke and some chick overheard it and was offended and flew off the handle. I don't care if this girl works at a strip club, you should not have to deal with that kind of behavior from a co-worker no matter where you work. A customer, maybe, but someone you work with? No.