By Elizabeth - 11/12/2008 05:13 - France

Today, a girl in my class turned around and said, "Wow, you've got your photo on a rubber! That's amazing!" The rubber was designed to look like a £10 note, and the picture was of the Queen of England. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 056
You deserved it 2 509

Same thing different taste

Taking pictures

By Anonymous - 05/12/2019 14:00

Today, I was teaching a high school calculus class. I wrote a complex formula on the board. As I wrote, students asked if they could take a picture of the board and circulate it. I said yes, and I was pleased as everybody seemed to be taking pictures. Soon, I realized why: my skirt was tucked into my underwear. Within a few minutes, every student in the school had an email with a picture of my ugliest pair of floral-printed panties. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 222
You deserved it 477

Top comments

Easy_Target 0

There's another FML on this board somewhere about an English student asking his American teacher for a rubber...

choppedNskrewed 0

LOL i thought you meant condom!!

Comments

How in the f*****g world is that a FML?

kagome3124 0

Because right now, the Queen of England is quite old and not that attractive. The girl in front of OP is practically saying "you look like an old lady."

jeez you people thinking they mean condom. when people say rubber in terms of class they normally mean eraser. but rubber rolls off the tongue better than eraser.

no offense but the idea of him with his rubber - an American one, a condom - out in class and a girl looking at it is really funny.

How does Britain suck? Just because we have a different vocabulary? If that's your only complaint, then I'm afraid YOU suck. xx :]

hijueputa 0

Ouch. That sucks. Maybe she meant it as a joke? I find it more amusing that almost everyone here thought you meant "rubber" as in "condom". I'm not British, but I didn't even think of the condom being a rubber rather than an erasor. I guess I'm just slow.

errr ignorant americans. if we hear band aid, or mom, or elevator, we know what your saying even though its AMERICAN vocabulary. you're all originally british, learn our vocab because we know yours.

GlambertGirl93 0

I'm sorry, but my ancestors came over from Ireland and Italy. Not on the Mayflower or with any of the other British. So no, not all Americans are orignailly British. Actually, I personally only know one. So who's the ignorant one now? Another thing.... I do know British voacbulary, just so you know (I read Harry Potter, after all)

ok i was with you up until the harry potter bit... WTF???!!! you actually think english people talk like harry potter?? anyone english who read that would crease up. that is ridiculous. dont get me wrong, i love harry potter, but seriously. no.

I agree. Watching the movies is sometimes a hilarious experience with their posh accents. :D

ooooooooooooh 4

39 America was a British colony. Your language and culture come from Britain…

My ancestors are Danish, Russian, Irish, and Alaskan. I am not a british person.

The problem here is that band aid, mom, and elevator aren't used in the British dialect to mean something else, whereas rubber does. And only the east coast was made up of British colonies. Much of the U.S. was owned by France and Spain before, and Alaska used to be owned by Russia. And I am not British by decent at all. English is the same, but there is an American dialect and a British dialect. They have only a few different words and spellings.

dixiefoxx 22

Yeah, and I'm German, Irish, Swedish, and Finnish, so I don't see any British in my bloodline... I'd say that you're the ignorant one

My decedents are from Germany and Ireland. As a few said before me: We are not all British decedents.

Menick47 0

Uh.. Hate to ruin your hopes of it being an eraser but.. "rubber" means condom...

to those making 'rubber' / condom comments. Rubber is the american term for condom for all you 'tards making stupid "shes french not british" comments. NO ONE in the UK uses the term 'eraser'. Like wtf? Posh twats much?

To Americans... But it does mean eraser in Europe... Believe me, I'm in Germany and went to a German school before.