By Anonymous - 29/11/2009 21:10 - United States

Today, a funny smelling liquid was sprayed all over the computer. Last week, I told my fully pottytrained but extremely reluctant toddler that he couldn't play Barney games until he used the big boy toilet. A 4 year old's revenge really sucks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 891
You deserved it 5 593

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xenomorph 0

1. Find a way to neutralize the smell, perhaps vinegar. 2. Apply the substance to the computer, then dry off. 3. ???? 4. PROFIT!!!!!!!

Comments

DzCountingSheep 0

I agree with aback. Who waits until their child is old enough for preschool to potty train them?

YDI for waiting so long to potty train him, and for being such a lax parent that he knows he will get away with it. Learn to discipline your kids, and they won't grow up like that.

so take away his barney game forever

Punkartmama 0

Guess he isn't fully potty trained. FYI - don't try to blackmail kids, they are getting too smart for that.

l33tm0nk3y 0

So...the good news is, he knows how to control (or at the very least recognize the onset of) his bodily functions?

why isn't he potty trained properly at the age of Phucking 4

Phoenix_GAD 0

YOU are the "phucking" idiot. learn to read before insulting people, moron.

fafa123_fml 0

he is , as was mentioned in the fml dummy :P

He chose your computer as the target. Sounds like mommy uses the computer too much and he feels like your eyes spend more time being glued to a screen than focusing on him.

No, but how does he not know how to go to the bathroom? Me and my siblings learned when we were 2. Tell him you'll go commando and slit Barney's throat if he doesn't learn to use the can.