By NotDarkKnight - 08/10/2014 00:46 - United States - Barnesville

Today, a day after being informed that keeping my wallet in my front pocket was "strange", my wallet was stolen from my back pocket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 606
You deserved it 5 719

NotDarkKnight tells us more.

OP here. The person that told me that is was 'strange' is a friend of mine, so I dont think it was him. I didnt switch pockets because of his comment, but I just wanted to change it up a bit. Another friend found my wallet and returned it. I'm 15, so I don't have any money anyways...

Top comments

Probably why your "friends" found it , because you had no money to begin with.

Un lucky, do what you want don't care what people think about you

Comments

Actually, keeping your wallet in your back pocket is terrible for your back.

It doesn't matter how thick or heavy your wallet is. As long as there is an object on one side of your hip and none on the the other side, there is an imbalance and your spine is twisted at an angle. Prolonged use of this can cause problems!

Uh, #41, that applies to front pockets too since they are really a side pocket and not dead centre. Only solution then Is to have two wallets, perfectly balanced.

Sometimes it's even much more comfortable than having half your ass sitting on a lump. And when I'm in a crowded area I always move it to my front pocket because of pocket pickers.

Maybe get one of those chain wallets-- now that you're in need of a replacement?

Plot twist...its the person that told you to put your whallet in your back pocket that stole it

I find people who put it in back pocket strange. I always use front pocket. It's more comfortable and convenient. Not to mention safe. We have to break the norms to progress in society.

Geez. I'm sorry OP. I can't relate because I keep my wallet in my purse next to my mace. :p

The flexibility of a morningstar is handy

JayVicious 20

you must have a huge purse, to be able to carry a mace inside it.

rekkas 16

Maybe you should keep it in your underwear

Probably by the person that told you the front was weird

Front pockets are harder to pick. I guess now you have proof. Whoever convinced you to switch owes you what was stolen!