By NotDarkKnight - 08/10/2014 00:46 - United States - Barnesville

Today, a day after being informed that keeping my wallet in my front pocket was "strange", my wallet was stolen from my back pocket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 606
You deserved it 5 719

NotDarkKnight tells us more.

OP here. The person that told me that is was 'strange' is a friend of mine, so I dont think it was him. I didnt switch pockets because of his comment, but I just wanted to change it up a bit. Another friend found my wallet and returned it. I'm 15, so I don't have any money anyways...

Top comments

Probably why your "friends" found it , because you had no money to begin with.

Un lucky, do what you want don't care what people think about you

Comments

classic con. also beware if someone said you have dirt/stain on your back and then helping you take your jacket off...don't fall for that

I will never know why you keep your wallet in the back. You stupid. The front is where it's at

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you were pickpocketed by the person who gave you that "advice".

shanebob 15

That's what happens when you care about what other people think. Just be you, believe me, you suck at being somebody else

Don't respond to pressure next time... But it's a lesson you only need to learn once I guess.

I always keep mine in my front pocket.

Back pockets... What can you actually keep in them that don't give you hell when sitting down? Handkerchiefs maybe?

OP here. The person that told me that is was 'strange' is a friend of mine, so I dont think it was him. I didnt switch pockets because of his comment, but I just wanted to change it up a bit. Another friend found my wallet and returned it. I'm 15, so I don't have any money anyways...

Probably why your "friends" found it , because you had no money to begin with.

Good to hear you got your wallet back.

Having your wallet in your back pocket can cause you to sit unaligned and cause back problems that you may not notice right away (words from my back doctor and chiropractor). It does also prevent it from stolen by a pickpocket. Your were actually smart to keep it in your front pocket.

I don't understand how some people put their wallets into their back pockets. It's so uncomfortable when walking and even more uncomfortable sitting. I never have nor do I ever use my back pockets for anything.

You probably wear skinny jeans. In regular fitted pants you don't really feel it unless your sitting on hard surfaces.