Think before you speak

By Takuma - 20/05/2009 05:10 - United States

Today, I was hanging out with a few of my friends, including an old ex-girlfriend and her current boyfriend of 5 years. When my ex, whose virginity I had taken years earlier, mentioned, "I had the iPhone first," without thinking, I immediately responded, "Well, I had YOU first." FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 575
You deserved it 95 182

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's your ex who should be posting here, not you.

Comments

Ew at all of the "if I were your ex's new boyfriend, I would have kicked your ass" comments. Seriously, people, don't you see the sexism there? Bullshit like defending one's honor is based on the assumption that a woman can't defend her own damn honor. If it really pissed the girl off that much, I highly doubt she wouldn't make it known, not to mention the fact that she clearly knows the OP's personality and made the conscious decision to hang out with him. If I were in the situation, all I'd be able to do is laugh hysterically and give my ex a "touche" or a "well done." And my boyfriend would join in the laughter, as well.

ohsnapitsmoses 0

awesome. not a fml in any case, you're a champ

i've done that, thats awesome, not an fml ... you showed her

jeanniner 0

haha. funny. I would have been laughing my ass off if i was your ex and you said that to me.

ditlihi 0

Oh man! Good for you. You took'em ALL down a notch.

What in the world are you doing hanging out with your ex? I stay far far away from my exes.

Ravemaster7 0

That's really funny, dude. I would have high-fived you for it. Take pride in yourself! :-P

simplyabsurd 0

That is perfect! I'm not sure it's an FML, but hey whatever. roflmfao, you get my vote!

uh_huh_sure 0

She should've responded "Yeah, but the iPhone's gonna last more than 2 minutes..."