They're everywhere!

By facepalm - 22/07/2013 20:19 - United States

Today, my dad's conspiracy theory obsession hit a new level of stupidity when he blurted, "False flag" because our toaster stopped working. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 251
You deserved it 3 124

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, if the toaster doesn't work, then we don't eat as much bread, which will somehow prevent obesity, which will stop the lawsuits and American stigma. You're dad isn't crazy, he knows the truth!!

Poor America. They are like the popular kid that everyone hung out with only because he had a pool and the latest game consoles but now that his parents are broke everyone bullies him.

Comments

What the hell does false flag even mean? ;)

I don't get this at all and I'm guessing thats just me...

Poor America. They are like the popular kid that everyone hung out with only because he had a pool and the latest game consoles but now that his parents are broke everyone bullies him.

puffleprincess 7

#29- excellent, accurate analogy. Sadly hilarious. :-/

that's deep, dude. hilarious and true. I had to screen cap this for later.

There are nut jobs like that all around the world not just here

#63, that's true, but not enough to make a difference. Over there they seem to be called the republican party.

Well, if the toaster doesn't work, then we don't eat as much bread, which will somehow prevent obesity, which will stop the lawsuits and American stigma. You're dad isn't crazy, he knows the truth!!

Not only did you win at FML today, but I think you might have just won at the internet.

Can someone tell me what "false flag" means?

A false flag operation is an operation that's carried out by the government and blamed on another government. An example of this would be many years ago when an Israeli plane bombed an American ship (under American instruction) and it was blamed on Egypt. This gave the United States government the excuse they needed to invade Egypt. Another classic example is Operation North Woods. This was a plan collaborated in the 60's that was recently declassified and you can legally view it. It contained plans to kill a couple thousand American citizens and blame it on Cuba to give the United States a reason to invade Cuba. The only person who stopped this from happening was Kennedy. The fact that he wasn't the puppet that congress and the CIA wanted made his death suspiciously convenient for them. Anyway that's a false flag.

Wizardo 33

Obviously since the the spark plug is made in from parts in China where the communism is being used as a false front to promote capitalism in which America is the leading economy to benefit the most powerful man in the world, Nicolas Cage - all roads lead back to the Cage.

jw90 18

Quick! They've tapped the toaster!

Wizardo 33

That's the whole point... you don't.