The future

By omen - 02/09/2020 10:01 - Indonesia - Majalengka

Today, I have to take care of my abusive grandpa. He's smearing poop all over the wall and peeing on the bed again. It's still morning and I'm bracing myself for doing this five times a day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 632
You deserved it 115

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sady_Ct 37

He has dementia, he needs more help than you can provide. Can you get him more support?

He needs to be put on an assisted living program. You should not be expected to do this by yourself, especially when he behaves that way towards you.

Comments

Sady_Ct 37

He has dementia, he needs more help than you can provide. Can you get him more support?

Mathalamus 24

It’s easily possible he is doing this on purpose. Knowingly.

My papaw has dementia and he’s mostly here and doesn’t do anything malicious. My friend had a granddad that everyone called asspa, he did not have dementia, he pissed in the corner, shit himself on purpose and was refused from every nursing home on account of his bigotry. Lol he might have dementia but that doesn’t mean he isn’t just an asshole though.

No let him live with his choices. Don’t clean it up

He needs to be put on an assisted living program. You should not be expected to do this by yourself, especially when he behaves that way towards you.

Mathalamus 24

You can just refuse to take care of him, and dump him in a nursing home.

Susan Yee 9

How hard can it be to give somebody food poisoning?

WTF is wrong with him? And why is it your job to deal with it? I think you'd better check out assisted living options.