The ex from hell

By welpwelpwelp - 08/07/2015 17:45 - Australia - Canberra

Today, while at a party, I ran into the girl I've liked for ages. I was so nervous, but I managed to keep the conversation going for a half hour. After mustering up the courage to ask her out on a date, her drunk, over-protective ex burst in and threw up on my shirt. Good timing, asswipe. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 980
You deserved it 1 953

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow that just made him look stupid you still got a chance with her.

IvyChennyChen 21

you definitely deserve a date OP best of luck and please follow up ^~^

Comments

IvyChennyChen 21

you definitely deserve a date OP best of luck and please follow up ^~^

Imo, it was good timing. She'll probably value you more and might give you a chance. Hope everything works out well :)

take off your shirt and show her the goods!

I would think that would make you look better than her ex.

connaughty0225 16

Well I hope you hung in there and stuck with it. No drunk ex should stand in the way of you looking for happiness.

Dw she'll start looking for better somewhere else , you still got it

If she talked to you for 30 minutes you've got a decent chance. Grow a pair and be persistent. Women love being chased. ( not with a weapon)

Xandrick 22

And not with your weenyis either. My god I cannot stress that enough after giving that a try at a college party back in '08. (Nah, kidding. But don't do it. :P )

I really wouldn't say that.. It sounds like you are saying if a woman says no you are encouraging them to ignore it. If she's interested, go for it despite this happening. If she isn't interested, however, back off.

47, i tried that advice one time. The girl came up to me an asked me if I liked her still after she said no. I replied yes but that she had said no. She ended up telling me that she was testing to see how committed I was.

Congrats, you found a type of girl I hate. Yes, there are girls that wants chased but there are soooo many others that don't. Instead you come off as a complete creep who won't leave a girl alone despite her saying she's not interested. It comes off as you don't respect our right to say no. Girls who like to be chased can wait until they are in a relationship or be lonely the rest of their life, I don't care. But don't tell people to ignore a girl when she says no or that she isn't interested.