The Curse

By ugly me - 24/10/2010 00:50 - United States

Today, I was sitting on a plane waiting for everyone to get on. A cute guy around my age had the option of sitting next to me or an old guy. He gave me a horrified look and immediately sat next to the old man. I got to sit next to his mother. She evil eyed me the whole time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 415
You deserved it 3 631

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Vexation 0

It amazes me that people can be so rude and superficial. *facepalm*

Maybe he didn't think you were ugly...maybe he thought you were really cute and said to himself, "Eesh! Better not sit next to a pretty girl...I'll never hear the end of it from mom!" And when his mom saw you (the pretty girl) staring at her son, she got angry because NO ONE is good enough for her baby boy!! Thus him avoiding the seat next to you and her giving you dirty looks. It's more of a compliment, really...

Comments

it's ok maybe he's gay?!!?… ( he was going with his mum…)

sorry that came out the wrong way and sounded really mean!

SettoFail 9

HAHA you must be extremely ugly for that to happen, fyl

Maybe he didn't think you were ugly...maybe he thought you were really cute and said to himself, "Eesh! Better not sit next to a pretty girl...I'll never hear the end of it from mom!" And when his mom saw you (the pretty girl) staring at her son, she got angry because NO ONE is good enough for her baby boy!! Thus him avoiding the seat next to you and her giving you dirty looks. It's more of a compliment, really...

then why did he give a horrified look?

o well that kinda makes sense i dont think anyones that ugly

Were you dressed all in Lip Service? I have that problem sometimes as well.

icecreamdriveby 5

what's wrong with lip service? You probably looked that an ex that ****** him over or something.. He probably even though you WERE that ex. or maybe you stank. I don't think a boy would choose to sit next to an old man if this situation was just based on looks.

FrankyBoy_fml 1

Kid was probably too shy, and his mother picked up on that.

F the mother's life, she doesn't get to sit next to a man more her age. So selfish that boy is.

lol, you must really look like shit for him to rather sit next to an old man, FYL.

tessie98love 0

why would she give u dirty looks?its not like u gave him ur number or kissed him or whatever. i would have just ignored it haah

surfergreeneyes 0

the only reason the mother gave you the evil eye is because she wanted to sit next to the old man and well, get her flirt on.

CaydenCookies 0