Thanks, gran…

By Joe - 03/04/2011 07:33 - Australia

Today, I went with my beautiful fiancée to tell her grandmother, who's a bit senile, that we got engaged. Her response, "I know he's very nice, but think about the chubby little ugly children he'll give you." This was followed by a recollection of her ex-boyfriends who would've fathered attractive kids. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 848
You deserved it 3 214

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry about it. At least you got you the girl.

BahahahLOL 0

Dude, you're ugly but you're getting married to a beautiful woman. Be happy.

Comments

If this were a movie this would be the part where you stuff a pillow in the grandmother's face until she fell asleep.

Grandma's will always think noone is good enough for her beautiful grandaughter. Don't take it to heart!

perdix 29

Once your wife realizes how out of your league she is aesthetically, the cheating will begin in earnest. If the Grandma points this out now, think of how many hard-dicked guys are going to remind her of this fact and offer their own remedies.

FMLsOhilarious 6

So what? You still have the girl regardless. Obviously she sees something in you if she's willing to marry you. What the senile old hag thinks doesn't matter.

a // in c++ means to ignore what it says cause it's just a side comment. should I treat these comments like that??

OP is gay... how would they have children together anyways?

She's losing her mind. Her life sucks more than yours. Try not to take what she said too seriously or your fiancée may doubt your ability to stand by her through major difficulties in life, like her grandmother's illness, like a husband should, without making it all about you.

pfffft, so your telling me if you were marrying somebody and they had a senile family member you would be chilled with getting called ugly and fat? Senility is terrible, but it doesn't mean you can't feel crap about getting insulted by a senile person.

pendatik - i came to that conclusion because the OP is a man, and the grandmother was saying "think about the chubby little children HE'LL give you" and because the grandmother was talking about her ex-BOYfriends