Territorial Pissings

By El Camino - 25/11/2010 21:01 - United States

Today, I parked in a different lot because the one I usually park in was full. When I came back later, a bumper sticker was stuck to the windshield that said, "INCONSIDERATE F***, DON'T PARK HERE AGAIN!" To make matters worse, it was stuck on with a special type of glue, so it can't be removed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 379
You deserved it 5 072

Same thing different taste

Top comments

roaminginsomniac 0

Where did you park? Was it a handicapped space or what? ANYthing can be removed. Take it to a dealership. They can help you.

Comments

wtfsnickers 1

Before taking out the razor blades or box cutters like several people are suggesting, and possibly scratching your windscreen in the process, try heating up the sticker with a blow dryer. If you're lucky, the glue will soften enough to be able to take it off. (Or, if you're unlucky and do it on a cold enough day, your windscreen might shatter, I suppose. ;)) My dad managed to remove the logo of a company he no longer worked for that way. Though admittedly, that was glued to the car itself rather than the windscreen.

sallen0046 4

It's glass. There is no glue that can't be removed from glass with acetone and a razor blade. Next time pay a little more attention to where you're parking and maybe people won't have to let you know what an inconsiderate ass you are.

jennien 1

Even if that was technically the person's spot, what was OP supposed to do? Put on the rocket boosters and park 6 feet above another car in the full lot? It amuses me when people try to get all possessive over things that are meant for public usage. You also can't keep me from parking in front of your house when the person I'm visiting's driveway is full, cause guess what asswipe? The road is government owned.

silentReaper 4
RedShirted 3

I think I met the person who did this!

a bumper sticker on the windshield? so a note. cuz I've never seen a bumper sticker say that

saturnsonic 3

wth? Where did you park to deserve that?

skatack 0

Were you parked illegally, or in someone's spot? Then you should just be happy they didn't have you towed.

BeRealz 0

This reminds me! Few weeks ago, I left a note to a *****-van. Saying "Go f*cking learn how to drive, as$hole". And left a nice dent bump on that van.. Point being? YDI, and FYL because that wasn't me. :(