Territorial Pissings

By El Camino - 25/11/2010 21:01 - United States

Today, I parked in a different lot because the one I usually park in was full. When I came back later, a bumper sticker was stuck to the windshield that said, "INCONSIDERATE F***, DON'T PARK HERE AGAIN!" To make matters worse, it was stuck on with a special type of glue, so it can't be removed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 379
You deserved it 5 072

Same thing different taste

Top comments

roaminginsomniac 0

Where did you park? Was it a handicapped space or what? ANYthing can be removed. Take it to a dealership. They can help you.

Comments

EvilDave 13

Go back over the next few days and see who is parked there. If it is the same car, trash it

.... and go to McDonalds for a nice refreshing meal...

"nice" and "refreshing" should not be used in the same sentence as "McDonald's." Especially not in reference to a "meal" found there.

The person of course didn't say where they were parking at so i bet it was assigned parking. I would warn once and the next time you'll be towed; so OP deservered it...next time be more considerate of parking cause your car will be gone, if not compacted.

CaptainPat 0

buy Goo-Off and a razor blade.

you should buy some of the same ones and put one on every car in that lot.

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Vandalism: Putting ghetto bitches in their place since 1960.

I'm pretty sure it's been going on longer than that. I can just imagine someone in the year 1000 branding obscenities on a horse that's been left in someone else's spot.

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Eh...A.D. 1000, 1960; close enough.

bombiezz_1103 0
lemonypower 6

Well inconsiderate **** dont park there again. And try and...... no help for you, maybe a switchblade? What did you do that would provoke someone to do that? did you run something over? or a reserved space. The mystery will continue forever...

Hey, at least everyone is now aware of how inconsiderate you are! Haha just kidding! That really sucks!! You can for sure get it off. Like everyone else has said, get a razor blade.