Territorial Pissings

By El Camino - 25/11/2010 21:01 - United States

Today, I parked in a different lot because the one I usually park in was full. When I came back later, a bumper sticker was stuck to the windshield that said, "INCONSIDERATE F***, DON'T PARK HERE AGAIN!" To make matters worse, it was stuck on with a special type of glue, so it can't be removed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 378
You deserved it 5 072

Same thing different taste

Top comments

roaminginsomniac 0

Where did you park? Was it a handicapped space or what? ANYthing can be removed. Take it to a dealership. They can help you.

Comments

You can use sticker remover and a razor to get the shit off. It's not that complicated, and you deserve it. You can't take someone else's parking space because your's is taken. You are lucky the dude didn't slash your tire(s).

MrLefty 8

since when did the OP even say he had a spot? and the OP also didn't know if the spot belonged to anyone else. no indication that the spot had a name on it. the OP just parked in an adjacent parking lot because his regular parking lit was full. chill. FYL OP.

You had yourself a good argument, but I can't get over the **** up with the word "lot". Sure, there is no indication of designated parking spaces nor is there an indication stating that it's free to whomever, but it's quite clear he pissed someone off. I also didn't post my comment in any manner of anger or tirade, so the purpose to tell me to "chill" was unnecessary. Next time, post a regular comment disagreeing with everyone instead of replying solely to mine. Dumbass.

he didn't say his spot was taken he said the lot was full. dumbass. the person who putthe sticker is inconsiderate. find another parking spot and deal with it.

so someone had a bumper sticker that just said that - just in case they needed it? are people that angry? or is this true? the sticker can be removed with a razor blade by the way. no problem.

I don't know about that particular bumper sticker but I do know that there is a website called "I park like an idiot" where you can order stickers that say "you suck at parking". The website address is on the stickers so after one is placed on a car, the placer can take a photo and post it for the parker and the world to see.

3M makes this adhesive remover solution, that might work. but see first if it harms ur car paint. I would actually go back there to the same spot. and see what retard comes out. then report his ass to the police.

MizzErikaHart 8

it's on yhe windshield, should b fine

What an arse. Why would someone get so angry to do that over a carpark? Also, White vinegar tends to remove most stickers adhesive.

use a piece of cloth with hot water..and a box cutter, to take off the glue remains after the sticker is off...next time dont park in other peoples spots...

foreverjoseph 5

El Camino's are the shit.....

Want revenge? Simply watch what car parks in that spot over the next week or 2, then do the same.

I agree watch which car parks there often and demolish their car .

wwerulez14 6

No.. See here's what I would do. I would order like 10 of those stickers, and after I find out who did it, I'd cover his/her car in them on random places all over it. It would likely take chemicals and a razor blade to remove the sticker(s), which can damage the paint which can make permanent marks and a good reminder of why people need to not throw temper tantrums over parking spaces. Lesson is learned, and another short-tempered asshole is taken care of.

You people are amateurs. Why get even??? Get ahead.

get the finger print and find the ID go to he's house and beat the crap out of him, most places also have security cams...

wwerulez14 6

Ok FarSide, how would I get ahead?

its not like the dude had a sign there saying it was his. you didn't know, and he's an ass hole. I say put the same kind of sticker on his windshield.