Tell me now!

By KillingMeSlowly - 11/10/2015 03:37

Today, I realized that my two year-old likes to help with the groceries. And by help, I mean hide a bag of chicken. It's been two weeks since I went grocery shopping and I still can't find it, but it smells like something died in my house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 692
You deserved it 2 682

Same thing different taste

Comments

Don't you just love little kids? My niece hid the remote and it took almost two hours to find it and when we did she laughed her head off.

I really have no idea why you were downvoted for relating to the FML #2.

#45 it's because it has nothing to do with OP's FML, she hid the remote and if you lose the remote you can easily turn on the tv by the tv but OP's two year old daughter/son hid CHICKEN! A food that can attract bed bugs, ants and even worse to your house, and it's been in the house for two weeks so that's already bad because it maybe had already attracted the bugs to her home and maybe that's what she's worried about

This is when discipline comes into place

If I had pulled something like that my ass would be getting the belt after 5 min.

You do realize that the OP stated the child is merely two years old? Unless the discipline simply entails explaining to the child that hiding bags if chicken is wrong, I don't see what else OP can do.

I agree with you that discipline in important. But how do you discipline a two year old who knows no better?

ionxcore 19

That or she's just that good at playing hide the chicken and smell like death. Lol

Those fumes can be deadly, I know from experience. Maybe call a fumigation team and do some spring cleaning to find it?

Chicken fumes? Are we talking about the same thing?

Search in all areas on his level. Good luck!

blcksocks 19

How the **** does a 2 year old lift a bag of chicken and hide it In such a place that you aren't able to find it?

Two year olds are crafty man, and it'll always be hidden in the place you'll least expect it.

nicole1765 14

Im pretty sure OP just has to check the lower house of everything. (Under the beds, the closet floors etc.) I have a two year cousin at home and while finding small things is difficult, finding big things (i.e the chicken) shouldn't be hard unless OP's house is big or has alot of stuff inside (as in crowded).

addioty 19

That's really cute. Good luck -- maybe bring a friend's dog over?

Rei_Ayanami 18

Apparently following your nose isn't helping...they can help just give them the non-perishable bag(s)