Technique

By jlowder2 - 11/12/2009 02:22 - United States

Spicy
Today, my wife and I were getting intimate. I wanted to make it last longer, so I tried thinking of something else. Suddenly she says, "What are you thinking?" I reply, "Dead puppies." This apparently turned her off more than it did me, because she got out of the bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 206
You deserved it 31 155

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lizliz07 0

dead puppies? really? why would you answer like that!!!

schwinn11 0

hahahaha, i cant believe that turned her off, i,ve tried flowers, chocalates, and even jewelry, but in my experience, dead puppies has always gotten women in the mood. maybe next time, to really get her in the mood start whispering "old man ball sack" in her ear over and over.

Comments

Yea cuz dead puppies make everyone horny... Geez dude

FYL. I can relate. Been there, done that.

Sure, you can think of that all you want. But if you want to keep having sex don't tell her -.- YDI

Yes, men think of random stuff to last longer. But next time tell her ahead of time that you do this, so if it's been a certain amount of time she knows not to ask. Or to tell you stop thinking it because it would turn her on more that you think of her, than you lasting more. Lets just say it was one if those things I was glad my husband told me ahead of time.

WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! AND HOW THE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

404wan 19

dont think of something horrible to last longer, you'll slowly condition yourself to get unwanted arousal when you encounter those things in real life.... or, even worse, eventually you wont be able to get it up without thinking about ****** up shit.... dont do this to yourself, just get her off orally beforehand!