Technique

By jlowder2 - 11/12/2009 02:22 - United States

Spicy
Today, my wife and I were getting intimate. I wanted to make it last longer, so I tried thinking of something else. Suddenly she says, "What are you thinking?" I reply, "Dead puppies." This apparently turned her off more than it did me, because she got out of the bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 206
You deserved it 31 155

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lizliz07 0

dead puppies? really? why would you answer like that!!!

schwinn11 0

hahahaha, i cant believe that turned her off, i,ve tried flowers, chocalates, and even jewelry, but in my experience, dead puppies has always gotten women in the mood. maybe next time, to really get her in the mood start whispering "old man ball sack" in her ear over and over.

Comments

your wife's fml: 'Today, my husband and I were getting intimate. I wanted to make it last longer, so I asked seductively, "What are you thinking?" his reply was "Dead puppies." FML'

clashgurl8449 0

omg...my bf showed me this video of a song about dead puppies and later that night we had sex...all i could think about was that dead puppy song...because his dogs were barking outside!...lol i thought i needed to share!

I'm crying right now out of laughter! thank you for making my day!!

likeomgwhat 0

what kind of sick **** gets off to dead puppies?

perdix 29

You've got it backwards. He was trying to last longer, that is, NOT get off, so he thought of dead puppies to turn him off. It may be a good way to solve the PE problem, but his answer was stupid.

He wasn't getting off on dead puppies you moron. He was thinking of something that he WOULDN'T get off to so he could last longer in bed.

hassenpfeffermmm 0

I love your honesty. women want their man to enjoy sex just the same as you wanted to last longer for her. thinking of dead puppies is bad for your sex life in general, and hers as well.

Dead puppiees, dead puppieeeeeees Dead puppies aren't much fun When you pick 'em up, they sag When you walk 'em, it's a drag Dead puppies aren't much fun

crazyluvbug 8

I'm so glad someone put this song up! Hilarious!!!

I think of dead women when i want to last longer with puppies. I know its dark.

you're a moron and i hope she dumped you. idiot.

ashleybaby67 0

This made me laugh pretty hard!! dead puppies??? really?? I've heard of guys thinking sports center stuff, dead puppies tops it!!

A moron for trying to last longer in bed? You're the only moron I can see here.