Technique

By jlowder2 - 11/12/2009 02:22 - United States

Spicy
Today, my wife and I were getting intimate. I wanted to make it last longer, so I tried thinking of something else. Suddenly she says, "What are you thinking?" I reply, "Dead puppies." This apparently turned her off more than it did me, because she got out of the bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 206
You deserved it 31 155

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lizliz07 0

dead puppies? really? why would you answer like that!!!

schwinn11 0

hahahaha, i cant believe that turned her off, i,ve tried flowers, chocalates, and even jewelry, but in my experience, dead puppies has always gotten women in the mood. maybe next time, to really get her in the mood start whispering "old man ball sack" in her ear over and over.

Comments

nakidna 0

hes not getting turned on by dead puppies u morons...he was trying to last longer. at least he tried!

atomicbaboon 0

okay, for all of you that don't know, most guys think of something that turns them off so they can last longer (fat chicks, hitting a mailman, and in OP's case, dead puppies.) and he probably didn't mean to say it, he was just answering the question without thinking.

what an idiot! hahaha you don't tell your wife that you're thinking that. :P thought that was obvious...

life2007 0

My boyfriend thinks about random shit when we have sex so it can last longer. I don't ask he doesn't tell. You guys should follow that advice.

Maybe she should invest in some shut the hell up. Why is she asking questions?

Poor you :) My bf doesnt need to think of other things to last longer cuz he has natural vitality ;)