Suspicious Minds

By Anonymous - 03/08/2021 16:01

Today, I finally found out why my wife always told me to never visit her at work. You see, my wife and I are dark haired with blue/brown eyes and our daughter is blonde with very striking emerald green eyes. You know who else is blonde with striking emerald eyes? My wife’s boss. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 713
You deserved it 109

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Go ahead and get the DNA test. The hard part will be the birth certificate and if daughter calls you daddy. Lot of men in your position stuck paying child support for a kid that isn't their child. Personally, I'd make sure finances are separated and start converting any assets into gold and silver, visit casinos and join gamblers anonymous.

Me and my husband both are dark haired and all our kids are blonde. Unless he somehow cheated the kids are his. Seems though that you need DNA-test, for peace of mind at least.

Comments

Go ahead and get the DNA test. The hard part will be the birth certificate and if daughter calls you daddy. Lot of men in your position stuck paying child support for a kid that isn't their child. Personally, I'd make sure finances are separated and start converting any assets into gold and silver, visit casinos and join gamblers anonymous.

Marcella1016 31

Took me a second to understand that last part but holy shit that’s diabolical lol

I can't take credit though. I was listening to a letter read and that was his actions. In the end, the judge accepted he gambled everything away and the wife ended up with nothing.

Going to casinos, using credit cards, having a meal will show you're there. Gamblers anonymous attendance will show you have a problem with gambling. So you're able to say you gambled all the money away. The hardest part is having someone to trust with the precious metals.

Because...*mysteriously* all the money was lost in gambling. What money?

Marcella1016 31

Husband can drain the accounts and convert them to a tradable item with relatively stable value (gold bars), then blame the disappearing money on a gambling problem. This way he will look like there is not much his wife can take from him in the divorce, when in reality his assets are hidden. Not condoning this, but just interpreting what the other poster said. Like I said, diabolical lol

You should sue him for sexual harassment which prohibits unwanted sexual advances. While your wife obviously wanted his sexual advances, you certainly didn't! Maury! Maury!

Marcella1016 31

Maybe his wife asked for an advance and ended up with a bonus.

Or maybe she asked for a rise and got it. (In the US, we call it a "raise," so the joke doesn't work here.)

can't sueon behalf of the wife. however in some states you can sue him for breaking up a marriage.

Me and my husband both are dark haired and all our kids are blonde. Unless he somehow cheated the kids are his. Seems though that you need DNA-test, for peace of mind at least.

rotflqtms_ 21

Could be both recessive genes pushing their way out.

Blonde hair and green eyes are recessive traits. So, it could just simply be that there's nothing suspicious and your daughter just has traits from somewhere in your respective genetic lines. But her request for you to not visit her at work might be suspicious. Or it could be that she simply doesn't want you bothering her while she's on the clock. Either way - Your daughter is still *your* daughter and entirely blameless in this whole thing, regardless of what your wife might or might not have done. Keep that in mind. Family is more than bloodline.

There's a typo in the phrase "on the clock."

Suaria 38

It happens though. All my siblings and I are blonde haired. My brother and I are blue eyed as well while my sister has brown eyes. My mom has blonde hair with blue eyes and my dad has black hair with brown eyes. I did take an Ancestry test a few months ago and my dad's relatives showed up as relatives to me. So our dad is our dad, but my mom's recessive genes showed up more than my dad's genes.

Psivage3000 4

Sounds like she guilty of cheating on you, regardless if the kid is yours or not. Best of luck.