Surprise!

By Whyme - 30/06/2022 06:00

Today, I went on a date with my a man I’ve been seeing at a restaurant. I went to use the restroom. When I came back, he and my purse were gone. He won’t answer my phone calls or texts, and he blocked me on Instagram. I’ve been ghosted and robbed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 296
You deserved it 234

Same thing different taste

Top comments

While that does suck, most women I know would take their purse with them to the restroom. Especially during a first date.

I hope he paid the check before he disappeared.

Comments

While that does suck, most women I know would take their purse with them to the restroom. Especially during a first date.

Except she said that she’s ‘been seeing’ the guy, which, presumably means past their first date. I’ve definitely left my purse at the table with men I’ve been ‘seeing’ (not first or second dates).

I hope he paid the check before he disappeared.

I would never, ever go to the restroom without my purse, especially on a first date.

That sucks, sorry OP. I hope you didnt have much cash and you can get your cards canceled quickly. I also hope you have some pics of the creep!

I take mine still, even though my hub is sitting there. He could get distracted and he's not used to having to look after it. Sorry, but tough lesson.

NEVER leave your purse. Always take it with you, no matter where you're going or for how long.