Stuck

By Anonymous - 10/12/2009 11:47 - United Kingdom

Today, I found myself locked out of my house. I had to squeeze myself through a tiny window around the back. While hanging upside down, my hood fell over my head. My dog ran through to investigate the noise and ravaged me thinking I was a burglar. I then fell and broke my wrist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 348
You deserved it 5 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you should hide a spare key outside your house. on the bright side, if anyone breaks into your house, you know they won't have a good time doing it...

Your dog doesn't need to see your face to know it's you.

Comments

gigi2009 0

your dog RAVAGED you?! loool :) how look did you spend with your nose in the thesaurus?

How "look" did you spend in the dictionary?

immastarr 0

omg ur making fun of someone who used a word thats slightly longer than usual!!! haha soooo typical! u kno thesaurus is a kinda longer word too...that is, to be like you ;)

No, I'm taking the piss because he mis-spelled a word you cretin.

More like while sitting on the couch eating twinkies, I dreamed up this FML. Sad sack.

JukeboxBunny 0

Uh, honey, dogs recognize you by scent, not by sight. Your hood wouldn't have mattered if you smelled like yourself (which you would, unless you were wearing a human flesh jacket or something).

Hellsno 0

Hahhahhaaa...a human flesh jacket.... Yup, this stinks of bullshit.

Unless your dog is anosmic or was just looking for an excuse to mess you up, I do beleive this to be fake.

turdontoast 8

I gotta say, I've gotten attacked by my own dog as well. I had just tried a new perfume though. Maybe he was wearing something a new cologne or something?

as the others have said. dogs use smell not sight, he just does not like you hahahaha