Stitched up

By Busted - 26/07/2010 12:26 - South Africa

Today, I was woken up by the police pounding on my door, saying I was under arrest for stealing road signs. My friends went drinking last night and thought it would be funny to steal seven stop signs, four bus stop signs, and two children crossing signs, then plant them on my front lawn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 341
You deserved it 4 884

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

They should have thrown the signs on the yard of someone they hate. That would have made more sense.

Comments

what if someone got killed from this,not to funny then.

jtm_2009 0

ya know i looked through 95 comments and finally i found someone with common sense. my cousin, dusty goodyear, a 19 year old United States Marine wrecked into another car at an intersection where someone had stolen the stop sign. now he is looking at life in a wheelchair. it's sad to find people who do such stupid things and effect others entire lives. this happened little about three weeks ago around the charleston south carolina area if anyone cares to look it up. idk whats been posted online but i gaurantee it's true and it's sad to think that someone who dedicated themselves to protecting us could possibly lose such talents because someone decided to make such a stupid decision. people should think before they act. plain and simple.

Sorry about putting the signs in your yard dude. I was trying to put them in Kenny's yard, but I was too drunk to figure out which yard was which.

anonymousmarine 0

If you and your boys are tight knit, this is just gunna be a funny memory down the road.

peter_saurusREX 0

Aha awesome friends you have there :] time to make new ones?

bwalline101 0
flashback.miss 28

towboatdude... you have awful spelling.

birdmansangel 0

ahhhahahahahahaaaa genious!