Still not calling it X

By twitterfailsme - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - Israel - Rishon Le Zion

Today, I googled myself in preparation for my upcoming job interview. Turns out there's a girl on Twitter with my name and age who tweets nonstop about getting wasted and being on probation. She won't make her profile private. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 496
You deserved it 3 652

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Any employer that's dumb enough to think there's only one person in the world with your name is an employer you don't want to work for anyway.

Black0ut247 5

I'm sure you could explain the situation to employers

Comments

Just because you guys are the same age and have the same name doesn't mean you are the same person. I'm pretty sure your employers will understand

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

You decided to act like a know-it-all and repeatedly correct people even after several people told you you were wrong. Then, when we FINALLY managed to make you realize you were wrong, you tried to use that as an excuse. Nuh-uh. Just admit you were wrong and move on.

xpokeloverx 6

My daughter is 3 and her father is a truck driver so he isn't around much. If you really were tired, and knew better, you wouldn't have tried to correct people when we proved you were wrong

RenoTheRhino 30

Hire a professional, Black Market hacker to take that bitch's Twitter account down. Orrrr just explain it to your interviewer. Whichever one is a fine idea. That is IF they even Googled you. Good luck.

lI was on the British Gas website today and they informed me that getting a refund 'may effect my future payments'. It makes me sad to see poor grammar being used in a professional environment, especially with a company as big as British Gas.

The horse is dead, stop flogging it already! I admitted I was wrong and owned up to my mistake. So what, because I didn't do it quick enough, I got reamed by a group of crusaders who dismissed my sleep deprived brain misfires as invalid inept excuses? I apologise profusely and thank you all for this enlightening experience. Please help yourself to an arsenic cookie on your way out.

JMichael 25

Explain that it's not you and if you have your own account prove it to them.

Just be up front and let them know that when they check you, that is out there and it's not you. I've hired hundreds of people.... Employers understand. There are jerks online that have the same name as them as well!! Don't sweat it!!

mansen 15

I have a 3 yr old and a 6 yr old. am a college student getting my BSc. my husband is gone out of town for work....basically all the time. Oilfield. Sleep? What is that? Don't blame lack of sleep and kids for errors and bad attitude.