Sorry for nothing, lady

By bad samaritan - 23/10/2012 03:51 - United States - Houston

Today, a parent was too busy texting to notice her child had run in front of a moving truck. She did however see me grab the child's backpack to yank him back out of traffic. She then screamed at me for "manhandling" her child and demanded I be fired. It's not even my school; I'm a part time sub. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 090
You deserved it 1 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a bitch. Needs to look after her own kids.

Some people are too obsessed with their phones to even notice the real world. Good for you, you saved a life OP!

Comments

Never mind the bitch OP, you just prevented that small child from giving the road a fetching scarlet finish, congratulations! :) you're a hero.

I find your comment more interesting when read I deadpool's voice.

I'm seriously considering that a law be made that no one this ignorant should be allowed to reproduce.

Schizomaniac 24

Sooo. Parent is trolled for being ignorant and should be laws against breeding but nobody trolls OP for not letting Darwinism rule? Welldone for saving the kid tho op.

CharresBarkrey 15

Is it still Darwinism when the victim is a child too young to know any better?

You did The right thing ! Screw that lady !

18: Don't screw her, she can't even keep an eye on the kids she's got.

If it were me, I'd yell right back. Sure it may be immature, but I can't stand ignorant parents who don't seem to give two ***** about their own flesh and blood.

OP, you are amazing! I'm sorry some people are blinded by ignorance, or by their cell phones, but don't worry because you know you saved a life. Better the kid be alive and be yelled at by a horrible idiot than to have done nothing. I love people like you.

More like she doesn't care if her kid die's

Interesting profile picture you got there.

mega20913 8

I'm always amazed at FMLs like this...like did OP just stand there and let the mom yell at her?? I understand OP was at work but she should've explained what happened and what she did

I would have told the stupid bitch to STFU and say "fine, next time I'll just let it happen and say told you so after the fact.

smiffie2002 3

Sounds like the parent could do with being manhandled (a good shake). Good job, you may just have saved a life :)