Soaking

By Anonymous - 04/06/2013 16:05 - United States

Today, I had to walk home in the rain because my mom didn't want to get her new car wet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 163
You deserved it 4 041

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, next time she asks you to wash her car tell her the same thing.

Yeah, because it has an allergy to water. Come on, you should know better.

Comments

When you have an umbrella , Yes. Completely waterproof. That's what they're meant for :) Silly Goose.

look her in the eye and wring your clothes out on her car.

Haha that sucks! But I remember when I first got my new car, no one was allow to eat in it, no trash and everyone had to wipe their feet before getting in. I wouldn't even go to the beach because I worried about sand. That phase didn't last too long but it drove some batty until I got over it.

That's seriously ****** up that she would place more value in material than her own flesh and blood!

GuessWhatKids 13

The solution? OP needs to shit on her mom's car.

I think that woman needs to be smacked in the face. Are you serious. People need to grow up!l

Wtf. How did your mom get home then? She couldn't have drove it,then it would get wet...

I'm guessing that they have a garage and that the car was parked in it. And, that OP called his mum and asked for her to pick him/her up.

After it started raining. More than likely.

Just leave your sopping wet clothes in the driver's seat. Maybe she'll get the hint. Or run you over, she seems less attached to you than the car.