By HiRveryone - 05/03/2018 19:08 - United States - Centre

Today, I had to be the designated driver for my mom and aunt. While driving them home, my aunt threw up on the car floor and my mom peed her pants, leaving a puddle in the seat. It was my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 978
You deserved it 383

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KnowsWhatAJokeIs 4

Måske them pay for a good wash and new seat upholstery.

Id be sending them the bill for getting it detailed..

Comments

KnowsWhatAJokeIs 4

Måske them pay for a good wash and new seat upholstery.

Id be sending them the bill for getting it detailed..

thehaystackerine 20

reason #538274 (I completely pulled that number out of my ass) why I only buy used fleet vehicles (police interceptor, fire crew Suburbans,etc that have vynle seats, and rubber floor coverings instead of carpet... I have kids, and therefore have these kinds of messes all the time.

My Ford Ranger had diamond plastic floors. It was awesome.

Those are usually pretty well built cars also. Heavy duty everything.

Lobby_Bee 17

The next owner doesn't need to know about these details.

Ciela 22

damn, hope you didn't give them a hard time about it

Your mom did give birth to you, so now you can say you’re even. As for your aunt, she needs to pay to get your car cleaned until the puke smell is gone.

If they want to treat you and your car like a taxi charge them a $100 like a taxi would for cleaning fees.

You could tell your mom and aunt that they need to pay the cleaning fees, but your mom will probably remind you of how many times she changed your diapers/cleaned up your messes. Next time you act as DD for your mom and aunt, just make sure they both have barf bags on hand.

Mungolikecandy 19

They pay the cost of the cleanup or you never designate again. Also, invest in some waterproof seat covers and vomit bags if you ever do act as the driver again.,

Donut_Wizard 23

Well technically it isn’t your car anymore. See if your mother really did pee on the seat, that does mean she has claimed ownership of it. But, you should still lick the steering wheel in case there is any doubt in court.