So romantic

By Anonymous - 24/12/2012 05:33 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were in bed and I asked him why he was with me. His answer was, "Well, the last girl I dated was really smart and she always made me feel dumb, so I decided to switch things up a bit. You make me feel like a genius, babe." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 588
You deserved it 8 047

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And a genius he is not if he really thought that was a brilliant idea to confess.

I don't usually say dump him, but if he really is with you JUST for that reason , then you should reconsider. Time won't Mendel the damage that will be done by a relationship where he doesn't care; maybe give yourselves a break Faraday to think about what you mean to each other?

Comments

perdix 29

You might be his Dream Girl if he doesn't want to have to do mental battle with smart-ass kids. And there are a lot of For Dummies books for your family, as if books are even an issue.

saIty 17

This is why I hang out with ugly friends. So I can be sexy and know it.

dump.the guy. that smart ass answer should push him to the curb.

What in the ducking Christ is that in your picture?

sammyjanette 17

Your boyfriend sounds really insecure, and kind of dumb. Why would you need anyone to reaffirm your intelligence? You know what your capabilities are, and what they are not.

Maybe you're just average, he's smart, and she was a rocket scientist

Obey_StudBoii 23

I think he was joking when he said that, or he said it to be cute.

HE is a complete idiot for saying something so stupid and so terribly mean. Please, please, please, gather up what is left of your self esteem and tell him you have wizened up and are moving on.

Ever consider that you're actually kid of dumb?