Small world

By Anonymous - 13/12/2018 03:00

Spicy
Today, I got back to my hotel at the same time as my supervisor and realized we had rooms right next to each other. I thought it was funny and said good night to him… only to remember that I had slept with HIS boss last night. We were not quiet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 471
You deserved it 3 823

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah. sleeping with higher ups at work. I'd fire your ass just for that. everytime I have seen that happen nothing good comes from it. and usually the lower person uses that influence for no good.

tounces7 27

Well I'm sure you'll climb to the top of that company ladder pretty fast. All it cost you was your dignity, integrity, and any sort of respect from your co-workers.

Comments

Yeah. sleeping with higher ups at work. I'd fire your ass just for that. everytime I have seen that happen nothing good comes from it. and usually the lower person uses that influence for no good.

I’ve been the higher up, and nothing came of it at work. We just acted like nothing happened. He ended up being fired later for unrelated reasons.

that's good. you didn't act unprofessional. not everyone is as good lol. there usually are rules about this kind of thing for a reason. it can get very messy very fast.

bass_ftp 12

Yeah and the higher-up is a saint, right? There is absolutely no power abuse there. Either fire both or none.

Orrrrrr they could've just wanted some fun and not been thinking about work 💁🏼

Now, you’re untouchable. You can do anything you want at work and your supervisor just has to suck it, provided his boss agrees that you’re good at...y’know..,

tounces7 27

Well I'm sure you'll climb to the top of that company ladder pretty fast. All it cost you was your dignity, integrity, and any sort of respect from your co-workers.

Brings all new meeting err meaning to “business or pleasure”

whiskey'swino 15

If you want to have a dalliance with management at least be discrete, not super loud. No body wants to hear it. And it makes for a more entertaining story when/ if the Supervisor tells others.

GUYMAINE 16

Why share this? Are you proud of sleeping with your boss’s boss? Are you ashamed of him knowing? What exactly was the FML part of this?

Loud sex in a hotel is like a loud cell phone user in a restaurant. Nobody wants to hear your business.

so, you make it a point to sleep with your bosses? that's bright. yes, all of FML is judging you because that's extremely unprofessional and you very well can and probably will be fired for it at some point in time