Sister act

By ohsugarxo - 31/08/2009 17:21 - United States

Today, I was at my only sister's wedding. She gave a speech about the person who means the most to her. She said, "She's my favorite sister, who has always been there for me." Being her only sister, I got up to hug her. Turns out she was talking about her slutty sorority sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 406
You deserved it 4 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

adelaide_evening 0

Ugh (no pun intended), don't you just hate those sowhority girls.

screwtaylor 0

At least her slutty sorority sister was there for her all those times she was drunk and started ******* some random guy. You were never there, OP. YDI.

Comments

Obviously you and your sister don't relate well to each other and aren't close if you consider the people she is close to to be slutty. Did you have some reason to think that you earned special mention at her wedding? Doesn't sound like it. It's not your sister's fault that you and her aren't on the same page about your relationship.

ithedarkone 0

Could it be that your not a good sister thats why she said that lol

People are assuming the issue here is that she is closer to her sorority sister than her actual sister. She could be close to both, if she had said, "My best friend" instead of "my favourite sister" it wouldn't be an issue at all. The story here is that her sister thought she was speaking about her and got up to hug her, when she wasn't talking about her at all, leading to embarrassment and awkwardness for all involved. I don't think it was unreasonable of her to think she was talking about her. It was a misunderstanding and the bride should've thought about her wording more.

i have a strong feeling that said person isnt really that slutty, rather the OP just threw that in out of revenge/exaggeration and for that ydi. At the same time I could be wrong, but watever

davek 36

Are sorority sisters always slutty... or just in a certain kind of movies *wink*

prin_cess8 4

um, not really. most of my friends are in sororities as well as myself. we are actually pretty normal. :] i don't know many "slutty sorority girls"... lol. it's just the movies. lol. :]

justmyluck1212 0
skullbuster 0

OP, you get right back out there, find yourself a man, rope him in to a wedding, and then you go ahead and give a misleading speech with a punchline that tells your sister how little she means to you. You'll show her!

stixjd90 0

that blows....i wouldn't be talking to my sister for a while.... but then again, I'm a guy.