Sister act

By ohsugarxo - 31/08/2009 17:21 - United States

Today, I was at my only sister's wedding. She gave a speech about the person who means the most to her. She said, "She's my favorite sister, who has always been there for me." Being her only sister, I got up to hug her. Turns out she was talking about her slutty sorority sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 406
You deserved it 4 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

adelaide_evening 0

Ugh (no pun intended), don't you just hate those sowhority girls.

screwtaylor 0

At least her slutty sorority sister was there for her all those times she was drunk and started ******* some random guy. You were never there, OP. YDI.

Comments

Thats a moment when I get up and leave. **** that shit

On the uhm, positive (?) side, everybody at the wedding knows this and now they all realize what a slutty moron your sister possibly is too? (Because seriously, that's a rather wtf thing to do at a wedding speech. There are ways to do that sort of thing, and this was not it.)

Being that it was your sisters wedding, she has every right to give credit to whomever she pleases. She didn't say that she didn't like you, or value you as a sibling. She said that her favorite sister from the sorority was that girl. They are obviously very close and have been through a lot together, so don't take it so personally. I'm sure she didn't mean it offensively.

Does anyone else find it odd that the bride was giving a speech at her own wedding? Usually the attendants or family members give speeches about how great the couple is, wishing them well, etc... I think it's a little weird that the bride was giving a speech about how great her friend is. OP: IF this is true - your sister is kind of a bitch, but there's no point in whining about it. I'm sure she felt justified and as though she had covered her ass by saying "favorite sister" and implying she has more than one. Don't worry about standing up-- all you did was inadvertently remind everyone that she does have an ACTUAL sister that she didn't bother to mention. Her faux pas, not yours.

You deserve it for saying "only sister" twice, it just annoyed me.

PurpDOODE 0
xXMILKYCHUNKSXx 0

I would just chuckle and walk out.

lexilovesyou 0
Amortifiedperson 0

Dear god... If my sis does this at her wedding (if she has one that is and if she does it's going to be a long time from now since she's only 7 XD) I would totally strangle her! Bitch slap 'em both across the face girl!