Sister act

By ohsugarxo - 31/08/2009 17:21 - United States

Today, I was at my only sister's wedding. She gave a speech about the person who means the most to her. She said, "She's my favorite sister, who has always been there for me." Being her only sister, I got up to hug her. Turns out she was talking about her slutty sorority sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 406
You deserved it 4 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

adelaide_evening 0

Ugh (no pun intended), don't you just hate those sowhority girls.

screwtaylor 0

At least her slutty sorority sister was there for her all those times she was drunk and started ******* some random guy. You were never there, OP. YDI.

Comments

FMLs like this always confuse me. If you and your sister are that close, then she would thank you. And by the same token, as you are sisters, shouldnt you know that you arent that close? And that she feels super close to her sorority sisters? I just find it amazing that this sort of thing "shocks" you.

CheshireHalli 19

Maybe she thought they were close...

Me and my sister weren't very close at the time of her wedding and she asked me to be her maid of honor. . At the time I thought it meant she really did feel close to me if she asked me. Turns out I was wrong. I would have done the same thing at the OP's situation. I would have thought she meant me. Turns out she asked me because it was the 'proper' thing to do.

And this is a problem because... ??? Aren't we all a lot closer to our friends than to our siblings?

potatopeeler 0

Maybe you aren't that good a sister. Get over it.

It was the slutty sorority sister that taught your sister the weird, wild and wonderful sex techniques by which she literally and figuratively sucked some poor bastard into the dungeon that is marriage. If she followed your lead, she'd be a bitter, frustrated, frigid, dried-up spinster like you. If you had a life, whether you got a shout-out at the wedding wouldn't matter much. Since you are a cold, celibate hag, this kind of crap rules your life.

Who the hell gets married on a Monday?

Well, listen, and listen carefully. You might have noticed that every FML begins with 'Today..'. Obviously they didn't all happen TODAY, not only because it may take some time for the FML being published, but also because you have to start an FML with 'Today..' and if you would take that literally we would miss out on numerous FML's. Got it?

sunshin3 0
Kristin_x 0

Lol, your sisters a bitch, fyl.

Her sister isn't a bitch! Who says just because you have the same mother, you HAVE to be close? Many siblings I know aren't that close, and they're okay with that. Also, who says slutty people can't be reliable and always there for a person? My friend is sleeps around with a lot of guys, but she's always there for me when I need her. Just because the OP isn't close with her sister doesn't automatically mean the OP's sister is a bitch. Maybe the OP thinks she's close with her sister, but her sister doesn't think so.