Silver linings

By Anonymous - 17/04/2009 18:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to the doctor and found out that I am infertile. When I called my boyfriend of 2 years, with whom I was hoping to have a future, to talk to him about it, all he said was, "So does this mean I don't have to wear a condom anymore?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 127
You deserved it 7 388

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He was pretty insensitive if he knew you wanted to have kids. Although the no condom thing is good news.

He's just looking on the positive side

Comments

#4, youre right. i had the exact same thought as him. LOL. they need another option besides "FYL" or "YDI." they need, "Quit your bitchin!"

Well what's he supposed to say? And btw that's an understandable response from him - with a condom on it's difficult to feel much. To understand how it feels for us to wear condoms, next time any of you (women) are about to have sex with a guy, put in a female condom. Turnoff for you AND you don't feel anything. Not saying women don't have their own stuff to deal with (pregnancy and child birth for one). Notice that condoms always say For Her Pleasure. If it was For His Pleasure, you'd open it and the package would be empty. Heard that somewhere (can't remember specifically), but it's extremely true.

awsome :D be happy and adopt there are enough kids who need a future on this planet we dont need more!

Honestly, if I were a guy, that would be the first thing that popped into my head too. At 2 years, I would not be thinking about future kids.

TheUnnamedOne 0

Well, look at the bright side; it suggests that he too is looking forward to a future with you, though he voiced it in an idiotic way.

darkblue_13 0

I don't really see what's wrong with saying that... but then again I don't really want kids. If you did want kids that sucks and i'm sorry, but I think your boyfriend was just trying to look at the positive side by showing you that he still wants to be with you despite the fact that you can't have children.

you should be happy hes understanding enough to not leave you for it

If you've been together for two years, I would suspect that you should have known how he would feel about it. In my opinion, you kind of deserved it :/