Signposting

By Anonymous - 26/12/2015 05:40 - United States - Latonia

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my 13-year-old sister cutting her pubic hair with scissors. After a long talk about what on earth she was doing, she confessed to doing it so her boyfriend could find her clitoris. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 648
You deserved it 2 485

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yikes, they grow up so fast. I'd cry if my 13-year-old sister was already doing that.

Shadowvoid 33

Maybe you should have another talk to her about what 13 year olds should and shouldn't be doing.

Comments

holy shit, see I'm 15 and dating someone, but I've known her for over 6 years and we just started dating so if you could give her some sense to atleast wait until 18

That's a bit of a stretch. If she wants to be having sex at 13 there's no way she's going to wait until 18.

Are we all just going to forget about masturbation? Whenever I am horny, once I'm done any thought of sex leaves my head. I know the majority is the same.

clue_me_in 20

People saying centuries ago she would be getting married or close to it are forgetting that the average life-span was shorter. I don't get how some of you are ok w/ a child having sex. Will it be ok if she gets pregnant or an STD/STI? OP, the best you can do is teach her safe sex and tell your mom.

It's not really saying it's fine, it's the fact that just because our life spans grow doesn't mean puberty waits longer. Its normal for 13 year olds to have the feelings, but a lot of people here are acting like it's not. There's not much you can do, though. It's a hard issue. If you try to keep them from it with all your power, they will just want to do it more.

This made me cringe. At 13 I didn't even know what a clit was.

vintageart1994 16

I remember doing that when I was 12, I'd had a razor for a while then, but I was to nervous to just suck it up and shave. Now I'm 14 and ready for that wax ? Hope your sister learns to keep it neat down there cleanly and safely!

Xandrick 22

First of all, I'd like to FYL this FML, but there's already a nice clean number of 21000. Darn it. Second, basically what everyone else said. Have the sex talk and make sure she knows you don't have to have sex ASAP in life just to be validated by society.

When I was thirteen, all I was worried about was if I would get past this hard boss on a video game. Although this seems fake. Like, do you even have pubic hair at 13?

How old are you because that seems like a young age for sex and I don't see why she would be using scissors not a razor