Signposting

By Anonymous - 26/12/2015 05:40 - United States - Latonia

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my 13-year-old sister cutting her pubic hair with scissors. After a long talk about what on earth she was doing, she confessed to doing it so her boyfriend could find her clitoris. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 648
You deserved it 2 485

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yikes, they grow up so fast. I'd cry if my 13-year-old sister was already doing that.

Shadowvoid 33

Maybe you should have another talk to her about what 13 year olds should and shouldn't be doing.

Comments

Just because you and your friends were hooking up doesn't mean that thirteen's an okay age to start having sex. No shame to those who started at that age, but it DOES feel a little too young.

I'm 27. Tell your little sister that I can find her ********! :-)

Why don't you have a seat right over there?

Maybe you should go find yourself a prison cell..

hotdamnlrock 14

There's nothing wrong with cutting pubes w/ scissors. It's safer and not everyone likes hairless "cats" if you know what I mean.

Chick29 9

13 year old with a boyfriend thinking like that. Society today.

I still think that's far too young. Though everyone's right, you can't tell someone (especially at that age) to just stop what they're doing or plan on doing. You really don't want her going out on her own and trying all these things, because it could be really unsafe. I would definitely discuss it with her and your mother and just let her know how important it is to be safe and remind her of all the consequences.

Erm, I knew what sex was at like 5 when I asked where babies came from...doesn't mean I was at all ready then. Personally don't think you should be having sex if you're not remotely able to deal with the possibility of pregnancy...and pregnancy at 13 can be really dangerous. Children's bodies aren't ready.

nameisname 12

Find the boyfriend, cut off his balls, load the balls in a double barrel shotgun and blast his balls in his face

And that's when you take it to your parents and let them deal with it.

At this age I was too shy to even talk to my crush let alone have a boyfriend. Although most people all complaining she is too young, just make sure she knows what she is doing and that she is safe.