"shortcomings"

By Anonymous - 24/02/2018 01:30

Today, my girlfriend and I lost our virginity to each other, or so I thought. I heard her on the phone with her sister saying that I’m definitely the smallest dick she’s ever had, but the size of my bank account encourages her to overlook my shortcomings. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 903
You deserved it 631

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And that's when you leave and never look back. Don't stay with a gild digger. You deserve so much better.

Lie to her and tell her you just found out you have HIV. Scare her.

Comments

So she liked your generous assets--but they weren't the ones you had in mind. She must have thought you were overcompensating.

How exactly do you know that? He could be the second coming of Hitler for all we know.

Because no human being should be treated that way. We are all worth something, we all matter and are unique and incredible. The chances of each of us being born and then surviving to our age as well are miniscule. And the way OP was treated is heartbreaking and I don't think anyone should be treated such. And I believe we all have inherent value and matter. However I like your point.

I sincerely hope that you had the common sense to ditch that gold digging *****. And I recommend getting yourself tested, even if you used protection. It's always better to be safe than sorry with losers like that since you mentioned that she spoke about others.

Chris_1163187222 15

Ydi if you cant tell your girl a hoe and not a virgin... come one dude its lesson 101

Lesson 101 is that you can't tell from looking if someone is a virgin or not. There are still idiots though that think vaginas are like yogurts or something that you pierce with a spoon and probably believe that dicks become thinner each time someone has sex.

Nah, I think those people think that their dicks become stronger from all the workout..

chessu 21

Long run - leave her, of course! Short run - you can try to turn it into your favour. If you can stand the sight of her - have as much as sex as you can! Use it as practice. Based on her attitude and comment, she probably won't enjoy it and as soon as she will (aka you have gotten better and ready to impress you future lass), dump her! You can also maybe say that you've booked tickets for a holiday or a play maybe and have her look forward to it and then let her know what you really think and make sure you're using that exact same line somewhere in it, so she would know what hit her. As a female, I am sorry for the disgrace that she has brought onto our sex. I promise, all girls are not like that!

Yeah, no. Don't touch her again. Don't even <i>be alone </i>with her again. Girls like that, if she can't get your money by seducing will get your money by claiming either pregnancy or rape.

Using her for sex doesn't seem moral or right either, though I get the temptation. You are worth more than your body and wallet and although she did something horrible, she is worth more than her body too.

Can we stop using baby talk here? A “hoe” is a garden implement; the word you are looking for is “*****!” This site isn’t Frig My Life or Flip My Life. It’s **** My Life — we use explicit language here!

Mungolikecandy 19

I too thought gardening had become very popular on here.

Hoe is also a terrible word. They both are.

boopingsnoot 24

1. Look up Sexplanations on Youtube, Dr Doe has a lot of good practical advice. There's a lot more to good sex than penis-in-******. 2. Talk to your doctor about STI testing. Usually new infections aren't immediately detectable.

Tell her it was your parent's money all along, and that they're moving in. It'll be such fun living with mumsy and daddums. Then tell her you were just kidding, and you just said it to soften the blow when you dump her.

if she was a virgin, then you’d still be the smallest AND biggest guy she’s been with. maybe she’s not lying!

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

That's where you phone your best friend and tell him how awful of a person she is, being only after your money, but that you are willing to overlook her shortcomings because she has big boobs. And make sure she's listening. On second thought: don't do that.