Sex, Different idea

By BloodyButUnbowed - 24/11/2019 03:00

Today, I was deceived into a contract to "edit" porn. It was sick, disgusting material which stirred up all my sexual-abuse-survivor issues and made me retch. When I went to my husband to tell him what happened, his only comment was "Is it hot?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 653
You deserved it 575

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Step one: Find a way to get out of the **** contract. Step two: Find a way to get out of the marriage contract. Step three: Spend time with people who care about you, and love you.

I really think someone who suffered sexual abuse and just had a trigger event deserve a little more compassion. Do you not think that as an abuse survivor she would have been wary? Maybe the producer lied to her and is using her natural sense of loyalty to mnipulate her. Maybe it was a verbal agreement. OP, I really hope your husband was just being facetious and that he comforted you later.

Comments

Step one: Find a way to get out of the **** contract. Step two: Find a way to get out of the marriage contract. Step three: Spend time with people who care about you, and love you.

I hope you get all the support and medical attention you need and deserve.... ...so you can keep bringing us great MILF **** with glorious cumshots. Thanks in advance!

Mathalamus 24

You do realize all the sexual acts there was consensual? You deserved it for not reading through the contract.

I really think someone who suffered sexual abuse and just had a trigger event deserve a little more compassion. Do you not think that as an abuse survivor she would have been wary? Maybe the producer lied to her and is using her natural sense of loyalty to mnipulate her. Maybe it was a verbal agreement. OP, I really hope your husband was just being facetious and that he comforted you later.

Arkangel.Artemis 10

Not all pornography is consensual and often comprises of themes in which women are treated quite aggressively and violently or fantasizes rape or forced sex. **** isn't even a realistic representation of sex in the first place.

E2dav 5

Dude ease up, she's a sexual abuse survivor.

Thank you. Yes, the **** producer lied (explicitly and directly) about the contents. It was not a misunderstanding or anything like that. ... and, yes, my husband was joking. I'm not sure why he thought that was a good time for a joke at my expense, but he was more supportive once he understood what had happened.

colderthanyou 15

You do realize that trauma doesn’t care if it’s consensual, right?

Although I feel bad for OP, what did you expect the **** to be like? I'm not into it, but would expect any and many levels of depravity. Hell, I'm currently getting drunk to convince myself to sign onto a phone sex line. Totally freaked out by it, been told to expect anything from people wanting me to fart, to wanting to be put down and insulted in every way.

I didn't expect **** at all. The producer lied about the contents of the file.

That’s a typical guy answer. Sooo was is hot?

EmDizzle2007 28

reading is fundamental, guys.

ThatOneLonelyAsian 31

Always read the small print!!!

julfunky 29

While being “deceived” into it is probably on you for not thoroughly reading it, this is a huge FML given your husband’s response. Assuming you told him about your experiences and told him how this editing made you feel.

Did you bother to read the contract? Did you not discuss what it was you were going to edit? It just doesn't make sense they would want an editor who'se repulsed by ****.

My only guess is that the producer got some sort of satisfaction from forcing the **** in front of unwilling eyes, sort of like a flasher.