Scammed

By ahhnotoy - 27/04/2009 02:29 - United States

Today, I bought a box of Fruit Loops. When I got home, I noticed a free prize would be in the box. I sifted through the box, looking for the small toy. It wasn't in there. I don't know what is more sad, the fact that I got ripped off by a children's cereal or that I'm 21 and upset by it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 158
You deserved it 14 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Think of it this way, at least you didn't miss out on your McDonald's toy and throw an epic fit right in the restaurant. Been there, done that. Would most likely go there again.

Comments

aww u so do not deserve it! i wld be pissed too lol its good to have an inner child :D

Oh snap! The little toy is the best bit!

I don't think its bad your upset about it. I think its more a desire for nostalgia... when toys in cereal were standard. I've gotten Cracker Jacks before just because of the toy! And I'm mid-late 20s :D and I know my guy (30s) still looks back in a "those were the days" kind of thing. Er, now that I think about it I feel old...

Melodyfire 0

the little toy is the best part!!!! id be pissed too!!!!

Kandyland 12

It's all good. I do the same thing, but I have a 2 year old. He's my cover for getting excited about cereal box toys. :P

Be happy to even get Fruit Loops... Here in France we don't get them anymore. So sad.

are you sure you checked properly? dump that stuff out man. :< a prize is a prize.

Sadly, I think I know what you're talking about! If it was the Fruit Loops with the "star trek communicator" then it's UNDER the bag of cereal in the bottom of the box itself. I searched for it too. ha!

Ha, I'd be pissed off too. I mean a free prize is a free prize. If it says its in the box, THEN IT SHOULD BE IN THE BOX. Those liars. This is how they scam little children...and of course, everyone in general!