Scammed

By ahhnotoy - 27/04/2009 02:29 - United States

Today, I bought a box of Fruit Loops. When I got home, I noticed a free prize would be in the box. I sifted through the box, looking for the small toy. It wasn't in there. I don't know what is more sad, the fact that I got ripped off by a children's cereal or that I'm 21 and upset by it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 158
You deserved it 14 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Think of it this way, at least you didn't miss out on your McDonald's toy and throw an epic fit right in the restaurant. Been there, done that. Would most likely go there again.

Comments

This is so cute, I would totally be angry, too. Nothing wrong with reliving childhood. :)

rwarlol 0

i'll be piss too. i want my mom worth and i'm older than you.

redfive_fml 0

I like how this is totally not an FML, but it's a good story.

Siren_00 0

It's okay. I'm 18 and I'd be upset too.

grazynaanka 0

Since when did Fruit Loops come with toys. I didn't know that. Lol. Don't feel bad. I'm 22 and I went and got a Burger King kids meal the other day to get the Spongebob toy.

You were being punished for not finishing the box first. Why the rush? Don't spend your life only thinking about the prize, it's the journey to get there that's the true prize.

#26 I'm 20 and I'm not ashamed to say that I still watch sponge bob and enjoy it. It's very clean humor, but that forces them to be unique.

Haha yeh thats ******* tight.. they ripped ya.. id be pissed too. Those fruit loop bitches :P

zbots 0

#26 - I like to watch spongebob while working out. I can listen to music and watch the show, and it's still quite entertaining. OP - I'm 23, and I'd definitely feel let down if my toy was missing. Some of those things are awesome!