Rumbled

By apparentlyugly - 15/06/2009 19:11 - United States

Today, I was on the phone with a prospective blind date. He asked me to describe myself, so I said that I was fun, attractive, and a little chubby but not fat. My 7 year-old sister walked up to me and screamed, "Jesus doesn't like it when we lie!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 386
You deserved it 15 237

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shanemomo 0

Well, if you were lying then good job by your sister. She saved that guy some time.

leagan66 0

Burn by a 7 year old! i hope you werent lying. she was just being bitchy.

Comments

because i'm so sure every last one of you is the picture of health. 9_9 there IS a difference between "overweight" and "fat," not everyone can be kate ******* moss. heavy people deserve love too. OP - you should've gone with "curvy" instead of "chubby but not fat," it leaves a better mental image and isn't technically lying. ;)

YDI for lying and btw......if your sis is 7 ...you can't be too old, no? why are you on a blind date in such age. Go out more and get a real date.

krisFrAnHeehar 0

wow, ok just ******* wow. Whoever said for her to stop eating or whatever shit about her weight, just shut the **** up. Obviously you guys are as shallow as a kiddie pool and deserve to have a life with eachother in all your shallowness. Looks aren't the most important thing, yeah yeah we've heard this before but id rather have a large company and be an ugly ass than be pretty shallow and have the IQ of that of a rock. STOP ******* JUDGING PEOPLE BASED ON LOOKS!!

Kira_fml 0

that's what you get for having religion.

Kira_fml 0

also, #63, why are you so fat?

passwordvixen 0

It's okay, jesus isn't real anyway.